Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Historical Fiction

 

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Historical Fiction. I don't have many Historical fiction books on my TBR list, but I'm really looking forward to reading all five of these!

A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus

A Lady's Formula for Love (The Secret Scientists of London #1) by Elizabeth Everett



Eventide by Sarah Goodman

Sixteen Scandals by Sophie Jordan

Are you looking forward to reading any of these books? What Historical Fiction is on your TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )