Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Top Ten 2021 Illustrated Covers

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog

Hi, everyone! The TTT topic this week was a cover freebie, so I decided to go with my top ten favorite illustrated covers that have been revealed for 2021. I love illustrated covers, so I am so happy this cover trend is sticking around! I browsed through my Goodreads shelves to remind myself of the covers I've loved that have (so far) been released for next year.

Here we go!

Listed in no particular order.

Top Ten 2021 Illustrated Covers



The Flipside of Perfect by Liz Reinhardt

Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle

Sixteen Scandals by Sophie Jordan

Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce 

A Pho Love Story by Loan Le

Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau

Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant

A Lady's Formula for Love (The Secret Scientists of London #1) by Elizabeth Everett

Once Upon a Quinceañera by Monica Gomez-Hira

Do you like illustrated covers? What books are on your TTT this week? :)

8 comments:

  1. Sixteen Scandals has such a great title!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't love illustrated covers, but you chose some fun ones! I featured one on my list today - it's for WISHES AND WELLINGTONS by Julie Berry. The cover is fun.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! Hot British Boyfriend may be my favorite. Great post and happy Tuesday!

    My post: https://followinggoodbooks.wordpress.com/2020/09/15/9-15-20-top-ten-tuesday-dont-judge-a-book-by-its-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover for Kisses and Croissants is too cute!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like illustrated covers too! They’re so bright and cheerful.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )