Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog

Hi, everyone! The topic for TTT this week is Fall TBR list. I think of Fall from September through November, so that's when these books release! I will of course be reading books that have released outside of that time frame during those months, but for the sake of keeping the list to ten, I'm only going to include books releasing this Fall.

Here we go!

Not listed in any particular order.

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

Well Played by Jen DeLuca

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

One for the Books (Library Lover's Mystery #11) by Jenn McKinlay 

Shine by Jessica Jung

One Way or Another by Kara McDowell

Unlocked (Keeper of the Lost Cities #8.5) by Shannon Messenger

Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade

The Code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor

The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss

Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer 

What books are you looking forward to reading this Fall? :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your list. Top on mine is The Captive Kingdom by Jennifer Nielsen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderfully cozy list—not a bad looking book in the bunch. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )