Friday, October 1, 2021

Halloween Picture Books 2021!

Hi, everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to share some Picture Books I think would be perfect for Halloween. There are books here that are about the holiday, and others that may not actually mention Halloween, but are perfect to read for it! And remember, you're never too old to read a Picture Book!

Witches, Vampires, Monsters, Oh My!

Grimelda: The Very Messy Witch by Diana Murray, illustrated by Heather Ross 

Little Goblins Ten by Pamela Jane, illustrated by Jane Manning

Fright Club by Ethan Long

I Love My Fangs! by Kelly Leigh Miller 

I Love My Fur! by Kelly Leigh Miller 

Hauntings and Ghosts, Boo!

She Wanted to Be Haunted by Marcus Ewert, illustrated by Susie Ghahremani 

Hardly Haunted by Jessie Sima

The Little Ghost Who Lost Her Boo! by Elaine Bickell, illustrated by Raymond McGrath

Pumpkin Time!

Pick a Pumpkin by Patricia Toht, illustrated by Jarvis

It's a Pumpkin! by Wendy McClure, illustrated by Kate Kronreif 

We're Going on a Pumpkin Hunt by Mary Hogan Wilcox, illustrated by Lynn Munsinger 

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is Coming! by Cal Everett, illustrated by Lenny Wen

H Is for Halloween by Disney

What Halloween Picture Books do you recommend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )