Monday, April 17, 2023

Review: The Piper's Promise!



The third book in the Sisters Ever After series of fairy tale retellings, this is the thrilling story of the Pied Piper’s little sister, Clare, who is determined to uncover the truth behind her brother’s seemingly cruel actions.

Clare's brother, Tom, also known as the pied piper, has stolen away the children of Hamelin. But Clare knows that’s only half the story. Tom isn’t the easiest person to love, but she’s certain that he couldn’t be so cruel. There has to be a good reason why he stole the Fae Queen’s magic pipe and led the children to a faraway land, never to be seen again.

Together with Anna, the mayor of Hamelin’s daughter, Clare embarks on a journey into the Faerie Realms. In order to succeed, she will have to dodge faerie traps and stay out of the evil Rat Prince's claws. Only she can save the children of Hamelin and clear her brother's name.

But who will she have to betray to do it?

-summary and cover via Goodreads

Review: This was another wonderful book in the Sisters Ever After series by Leah Cypress! This series has become one of my favorites. I was so happy when I got approved for an e-ARC of the book! I had high expectations for it, and I just had to read it immediately. And I was not disappointed! It was so good, and such an interesting take on the pied piper fairytale. Clare was a great character, and I loved reading her journey. The ending was lovely, and made me cry. Leah Cypress writes awesome retellings, and I can't wait to read what's next! Overall, I highly recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )