Thursday, October 3, 2024

October TBR!



My October TBR list! Will I actually get to read all of these this month? Maybe, maybe not. But I’m going to have fun trying! I’ve been saving a couple of these books until fall got here, because I felt they would be perfect for the autumn vibes. 

I’m particularly looking forward to A MERRY LITTLE MURDER PLOT releasing (the next in my favorite cozy series), and finally reading EMILY WILDE’S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FAIRIES (which I have heard so many wonderful things about), but I’m really looking forward to all of these books! I’m currently in the middle of ASSISTANT TO THE VILLAIN, which has been an absolute delight to read!

What books do you want to read this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )