Friday, August 9, 2013

A to Z Survey


Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner made this fun survey and invited people do it. I love doing surveys, so I decided to try it!

Author you've read the most books from:
Ally Carter!

Best sequel ever:
Technically this is the 5th book in the series. But Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter is just so good I had to pick it!

Currently Reading:
I'm kinda between books at the moment, but I think I'm gonna start The Realms of The Gods by Tamora Pierce soon.

Drink of choice while reading:
Apple Juice or Water.

E-reader or Physical book?:
I have an e-reader but I prefer having an actual book in my hands.

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School:
Logan from The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller.

Glad you gave this book a chance:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Hidden gem book:
Pretty much anything by Janette Rallison

Important moment in your reading life:
Discovering book blogs! Before I started blogging I read them for a few years. I would not have heard of as many books without it.

Just Finished:
45 Pounds by K. A. Barson

Kinds of books you won't read:
Anything really depressing or that makes me uncomfortable.

Longest book you've read:
I don't really know.

Major book hangover:
Out of Sight, Out of time by Ally carter

Number of bookcases you own:
2. Though I have a lot of books in boxes also.

One book you have read multiple times:
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George and Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Preferred place to read:
My room.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:

“What does it matter
when I make mistakes?
They don't
make me
who
I
am.”

-Caroline Starr Rose

Reading regret:
I don't know if I really have any. But if I do it's not giving books I love now a chance sooner.

Series you started and need to finish ( all books are out now ):
I guess Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. I loved the first few books and need to read the rest of them.

Three of your all-time favorite books:
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer

Unapologetic fangirl for:
Ally Carter! Everyone should read her books.

Very excited for this book over all the others:
United We Spy by Ally Carter. It's the last Gallagher Girls book!

Worst bookish habit:
Not giving books a chance.

X marks the spot: ( Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book )
Trixie Belden and the Mystery off old Telegraph Road!

Your latest book purchase:
Pre-ordering United We Spy by Ally Carter! : )

ZZZ-snatcher book ( Last book that kept you up WAY to late. ):
I don't remember the last book that did that.

This was fun! Thanks Jamie for doing this!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica great survey response. I'd love to follow but I can't seem to see any methods of follow but RSS I'll try and follow your blog via Feedly.

    I'm looking forward to your thoughts on 45 pounds I've been seeing this book around the blogosphere and I'm intrigued. I've read one or two Ally Carter books and I love it, I've read Heist Society and Double Crossing, I'm looking forward to finishing at least the Heist Society series, I love her writing.

    Really liked your quote, and I'm a fellow Jessica Day George fan too :D

    My A-Z Survey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out how people can follow my blog, I'm still learning!

      45 Pounds was really good, my mini review for it is up now. I'm really looking forward to what else the author writes!

      Ally Carters books are my favorite! And while I love Heist Society, the GG books are what made me a fan in the first place! I really recommend them!

      I actually need to go and read more of Jessica Day Georges books, I have not read them all yet! But what I have read, I've loved!

      Delete
  2. I need to give "Cinder" a chance. I've heard so many wonderful reviews regarding it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You need to read it. It is so good! : )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )