Saturday, February 15, 2014

Marvelous Musical Friday: Valentines Day Edition! :)


I thought it would be fun to list a few of my favorite "love songs" for Valentines Day! Now, my idea of love songs aren't generally the ones other people think of! I like upbeat, fun ones most of the time! Here are a few of my favorites now! :)

What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction



Our Song by Taylor Swift


Light Me Up by Hunter Hayes


I Do by Colbie Caillat

Ours by Taylor Swift


Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts


Strong by One Direction 


Wanted by Hunter Hayes


Other Ones I Love: All of Taylor Swift's, All of One Direction's, Any Disney Love song ever,  Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. Amen by Edens Edge,  Any of Hunter Hayes, Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney, and It's Not Just Make Believe by Kari Kimmel! :)

Do you like any of the ones I mentioned? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your Marvelous Musical Fridays posts! I always feel like I find out such new and interesting songs to listen to! I have to admit I've become a bit of a 1D fan because of you! Lol! This is definitely some great music! I really liked Light Me Up by Hunter Hayes! I've never listened to it before and it felt so inspiring! Great picks Jess! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!! Muhahaha, another 1D fan has been made! :) Light Me Up is one of my favorite songs, now! All of Hunter Hayes music is amazing! THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )