Monday, February 17, 2014

Two Mini Reviews: The Sasquatch Escape and The Toilet Paper Tigers

I apparently had written his awhile ago and never posted it, I'm don't really know why... But here it is now! :)

The Toilet Paper Tigers by Gordan Korman


This is not the cover that I read,
but I decided to put the
newer cover of it instead.
Gordan Korman was one of my favorite authors when I was younger, but I haven't read a book of his in awhile. I saw someone mention this book recently and realized I had never read this book of his and decided to check and see if the library had it! They did, I put it on hold, and read it! I really enjoyed reading this book! It was entertaining ! The characters were fun and I liked that while each chapter was connected, they were more individual stories of the team. I definitely recommend this book! And I'm going to try and read some of his newer books now!


__________________________________________________


The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors


The illustrations in
this book are really fun!
This was a fun and quick read! I love the illustrations in it! I love the idea of the book. I think all the creatures were fun and I'm looking forward to the next one! I will definitely check into the next book in the series when it releases! You should really try reading it, it was fun!








I checked both of these books out at my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )