Sunday, February 9, 2014

January 2014 Recap


(I know we are way past January now, but I wanted to do one anyway!)

Reviews:
Exile by Shannon Messenger
Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
Mini Reread Review: Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
The Finnish Line by Linda Gerber (If you're interested in the Winter Olympics, this might be a good book to read! The sport they focus on is ski jumping (Not in the Olympics but it was just very interesting reading about it!) and you might find it interesting to read a book about it!)

TTT and WOW posts:
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2014!
WOW: I Heart Band!
Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For!
WOW: Solving for Ex!
Top Ten Things on my Reading Wishlist!
WOW: Revenge of the Flower Girls!
WOW: Cress!

Other Posts:
Happy New Year 2014!
2014 Debut Author Challenge!
Favorite Music, TV Shows, and Movies from the Past Year!
What's in the Snow? Scavenger Hunt!
Characterize It 1!
Marvelous Musical Friday 8!
Marvelous Musical Friday 9!
Marvelous Musical Friday 10!
What Do YOU Think? Annoying Adults at the Library!


Song of the Month: 

(Besides all of the ones I listed on Marvelous Musical Friday, this was a song that I played a lot last month, too!)


I've listened to Rascal Flatts for years, my Mom loves them, too! It was fun to hear a new song from them! :)



What Happened Last Month and What's Going on Now:
Uh, what did happen last month? After New Years everything went into a little bit of a blur, but I did get to have a lot of fun, too! I got VERY good news last month that let me stop stressing about a thing that had been worrying me for months! I'm really proud of myself that I managed to get all the posts up that I wanted to last month! I got a good number of them up! :) This month I'm looking forward to Valentines Day! (I love all the decorations, and the food! (:) And I'm enjoying the Olympics, too! (Especially Snowboarding and Figure Skating! (:)

How did January go for all of you?! Did you have fun, too?! :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a fabulous month for you, Jessica! Ooh, VERY good news, eh? I'm intrigued and very happy for you! It's great to have a relief from something that's been stressing you. Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty wonderful! Yes, it was VERY good news! :) A health thing ended up getting better without me needing to have surgery on it! Thank you! You have a great February, too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )