Monday, July 6, 2015

Mini Review: Meet the Marvel Super Heroes

Mini Review: Meet the Marvel Super Heroes


Mini Review: This was a lot of fun to read! From finding out more about my favorites (Rogue, Captain America, and Hawkeye!), to learning about super heroes I had never heard of before (Did you know there's a superhero named Squirrel Girl?), I enjoyed reading this book a lot! And the graphics in it are awesome! Highly recommend if you are a Marvel fan, or are just new to superheroes and want to learn more about them! :)

Who is your favorite super hero? :)

I checked this book out from my library.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I've gotten into the Marvel world from the movies, but haven't read any books yet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )