Monday, July 20, 2015

Mini Review: A Posse of Princesses



Mini review: This was a book that I had known of for awhile now, but for whatever reason just hadn't read. When I finally got it from the library, I was hoping I would enjoy it, but I didn't realize how much I would! This was a wonderful book! At the end of it, when it went forward a few years, I felt like I was visiting with old friends! And I love how the second to last chapter was letters between Rhis (The main character in the book.), and her friends getting to see what was happening to them, in between what happened in the final chapter that was set a few years later! Would gladly read a sequel with these characters to find out more about them all! Highly recommend this book! And now I go to find more books by this author! :)

I checked this book out from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )