Wednesday, December 6, 2017

On Hold Vol.1


I get so many of my books from the library. (Like, I would seriously say 90% of the books I read are from them.) I'm always requesting books from them. (And it always makes me happy when they buy a book I requested!) I was talking with my Mom about how the holds list is always full, and I began to think maybe it would be fun to feature on the blog what was on my holds list. And then I thought, what if I turn it into a weekly feature? From now on every week I'll post On Hold on Wednesdays, and I'll share a few of the books that I have on hold at the library! If anyone wants to join in, feel free to use the above image and link to your post in the comment area! :)

Here we go! :)



This looks like an excellent book for Christmas! :)


Game of Gnomes by Kirsten Mayer, illustrated by Laura K Horton
This looks like fun! :)


Carols and Crushes by Natalie Blitt
Another excellent looking book for Christmas! :)


Dolls of War by Shirley Parenteau
I've really enjoyed the first two books in this series, about a historical event that I hadn't heard of before reading these books! :)


The Victoria in My Head by Janelle Milanes
This book looked interesting! :)


It's Star Wars, I definitely wanted to try it! Who else is really looking forward to The Last Jedi? :)


I've really enjoyed reading a lot of the new Archie books they've been releasing, and this one looks good! :)

Lots of Christmas/Winter books on hold right now! :)

Do you want to read any have these? Have you? And do you put a lot on hold at your library? :)

1 comment:

  1. These look cute!
    Right now I have about 20 books on hold at the library - which is average for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )