Saturday, January 25, 2020

2020 Debut Author Interviews Wrap Up!


Hi, everyone! The 2020 Debut Author interviews are now over! I had so much fun hosting the event again this year! All of the authors are absolutely wonderful people, and I hope you all are now looking forward to their books! I'm going to link to all the interviews below, that way if you missed any of them, you can go check the posts out!

I want to again say thank you so much to all the authors, for participating in this event and for letting me interview them! They are all fantastic people, and I hope you're looking forward to all of their books!

And thank you so much to everyone who read the posts, commented, tweeted, or in any way supported this event! You all are awesome!

Now onto the recap! :)













I hope you enjoyed this event, and look forward to the 2021 Debut Author Interviews! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting this awesome event. I enjoyed every post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )