Monday, February 1, 2021

Review: Happy Girl Lucky

 Review: Happy Girl Lucky by Holly Smale


Introducing The Valentines. Fame – It Runs in the Family!

Sisters Hope, Faith and Mercy have everything: fame, success, money and beauty. But what Hope wants most of all is love, and it doesn’t matter how far she has to go to find it.

Except real-life isn't like the movies. Even if you're a Valentine...

-summary and cover via Goodreads

Mini Review: Geek Girl is one of my favorite books, so when I saw Holly Smale was releasing a new series, I knew I had to read it! This was a cute read, with a nice message at the end. I'm interested in reading books about Faith and Mercy. (Which is what I think the next two books in the series will be about?) Overall, an enjoyable read, with plenty of Holly Smale's signature humor throughout the book!

I received an e-ARC of this book from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )