Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Young Adult Books!

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the 2021 Debut Author Interviews over the past weeks! We're back to our regular schedule now, and for today, the topic is YA Books. All the books I'm about to mention sound really good, and I'm looking forward to reading them!

The Secret Recipe for Moving On by Karen Bischer

Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce

A Pho Love Story by Loan Le 

It's Kind of a Cheesy Love Story by Lauren Morrill 

A Taste for Love by Jennifer Yen

What YA books are on your TBR list? :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your list. I'm really looking forward to We Are the Fire, Rescue, Indivisible, and Pride and Premeditation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )