Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Resolutions for 2021!

Hi, everyone! Today I wanted to share my resolutions for 2021!  I'm going to be listing five blog/bookish related ones, and five personal ones.

Bookish and Blog:

Read 25 Books

This is the goal I set for myself every year, because I know I can achieve it, and honestly? I need at least one easily attainable goal.

Update the Reviews/Interview Tab on the Blog

I... kinda forgot about these tabs this year? But I've had so many great interviews, that I really want to update this page. And I think I should also update the reviews page.

Try and Catch Up on Books From Previous Years

There are so many books that I've been anticipating, that I just...didn't read? Mostly because of anxiety (does anyone else put off reading books they're really, really looking forward to, because of anxiety?), so I want to try and get past that, and read those highly anticipated books!

Host 2021 Debut Author Interviews and Yay! For Middle Grade Books 2021

I love hosting these blog events, and I'm looking forward to them again this year!

Reach 700 Twitter Followers and 500 Instagram Followers

This isn't so much a resolution, as it is a hope? As of writing this, I'm at 592 Twitter and 156 Instagram followers. I don't know if I can achieve this goal in 2021, but I want to try!

Personal:

Try to Learn a New Language

I have a hard time retaining new information (unless it's song lyrics? my one gift is being able to remember any lyrics to a song after hearing it, like, twice.) because of health problems (lupus fog is real, y'all.), BUT I really want to try and learn a new language in 2021. I figure even if I only learn a few words, that's more than I knew before, right?

Try to Eat Healthier

This has nothing to do with losing weight (trust me, I don't care about that.), and everything to do with the fact that when I eat less fried and sugary foods I feel better. But stress eating is a problem for me, so I hope to improve that this year.

Keep Crafting

When I craft, it makes me happy, and I want to keep finding new things to make!

Keep Up With My Bujo

This helps keep me organized, and lets me look back over my year, so I definitely want to keep up with it!

Try to Be More Organized

This is obvious and I don't think I need to write more about it!

What are your resolutions for 2021? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )