Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Middle Grade Books!

 

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! It's the first WTRW of 2021! Happy New Year to all of you! We will be going on hiatus again for two weeks, but only because it's the 2021 Debut Author Interviews!! I hope you'll tune in over the next couple of weeks to read some awesome interviews, and find out about some fantastic books.

Now, the topic for today is Middle Grade Books! I'm looking forward to all five of the books I'm mentioning here, they all sound good!

The Retake by Jen Calonita

The Accidental Apprentice (Wilderlore #1) by Amanda Foody

Across the Pond by Joy McCullough

Summer of Brave by Amy Noelle Parks

Karma Moon: Ghost Hunter by Melissa Savage

What MG books are on your TBR list? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about some great books. I'm really excited for Take Back the Block by Christina Giles, Rescue by Jennifer Nielsen (one of my favorite authors), and Cece Rios and the Desert of Souls by Kaela Rivers. I'll be featuring all these books on my blog with giveaways in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )