Saturday, January 2, 2021

My Favorite Music and TV Shows of 2020!

 Hi, everyone! I'm talking about my favorite TV shows and music of 2020 in this post! I'm including movies in this post, because I really haven't watched many besides Hallmark (Which I LOVE but don't feel like recapping here.) and To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, which I LOVED, but I didn't want to list just one movie. :)

Music:

Albums:

folklore and evermore by Taylor Swift

It was the absolute best surprise when Taylor released a surprise album this year. It was even better when she released another one! I love both these albums so much, and they are definitely the things I listened to most this year!

BE by BTS

I love this album! I love the message of Life Goes On, Dynamite is so fun, and Stay is just perfect! The rest of the album is wonderful, too!

Other Highlights:

Tobymac, Mandisa, and for King and Country have continued to be my favorite Christian singers!

Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Julia Michaels, Halsey, Kelsea Ballerini, and the Jonas Brothers have continued to be favorites!

I had heard and liked Dua Lipa's music before, but this year I became a big fan! Her newest album is so good.

I listened to BLACKPINK for the first time this year, and have been becoming slightly obsessed with their music!


TV:

The Amazing Race

This will always be my favorite reality show competition, and I was so happy we finally got another season this year!

Nancy Drew

I love anything related to Nancy Drew, and this show is no exception! It's so good, with so many twists and turns! Also, can my ship (Nancy and Ace) sail next year?!

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

I haven't finished this show yet, but I had to include it here! This is the first k-drama I've watched, and I know it won't be the last! I've absolutely loved it!

DuckTales

I love this show so much! I'm super sad it's ending next year, but I know this is one that I will definitely go back and rewatch many times!

The Young and the Restless & The Bold and the Beautiful

I'm writing the same thing for both of these shows. I love the soaps so much (I've been watching them for years.), and there's something really comforting about the fact that we get new shows every weekday, with the same characters (and new ones!), over years and years. I love them, even when I'm super frustrated with plot points (I'm looking at you, B&B.), and I know I will always continue to watch them!

Amphibia

This was such an unexpected delight of a show! I enjoy every episode, and I think the worldbuilding is fantastic in it!

When Calls the Heart

I love this show! And I've loved the new characters they've introduce in the recent seasons, and look forward to seeing what happens next!

The Good Witch

My favorite Hallmark show! I love it!

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

This was such an expected favorite! I thought it sounded good, but didn't have much expectations for it. It was so good, I love the entire cast, and it both made me laugh and cry. That final episode? With that final scene? It was so well done, and so emotional. I can't wait for season 2!

The Neighborhood

This comedy always makes me laugh so much! I love the entire cast, and I know every episode will always make me happy.

What were your favorite TV shows and music from 2020? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )