Thursday, January 14, 2021

Interview With Sarah Suk!


Hi, everyone! Today I'm happy to present an interview with Sarah Suk, author of the upcoming YA novel Made in Korea, which releases May 18th!

The bold font are the questions I asked, the regular font are her answers, and the bold italic font are my comments about her answers.

Would you please describe your book, Made in Korea, in seven words?

Sell K-beauty products. Don’t fall in love.

What are some of your favorite YA Romantic Comedies?

There are so many great ones out there but here are my top three favourites: 

Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo 

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

Great picks! :)

Random Question! What’s your favorite candy?

I love Hi-Chews and Sour Patch Kids!

What’s one piece of advice you would give aspiring authors?

If I could only give one piece of advice it would be to keep on writing. Sounds simple, but there are days where that can feel really hard. Just remember that you’re only going to get better and better with each thing you write so don’t give up. No one can tell your stories the way you can.

Excellent advice!

What are some books you’re looking forward to reading in 2021? And if you’ve already read some ‘21 books, would you like to mention them?

When I say my 2021 TBR list is long, I mean LONG! It’s going to be an amazing year of books. A few I’m especially excited for are:

The Last Fallen Star by Graci Kim

Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart

A Pho Love Story by Loan Le

The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin

Jade, Fire, Gold by June CL Tan

Like Home by Louisa Onomé

The Gilded Girl by Alyssa Colman

Like a Love Song by Gabriela Martins

I agree, I think it's going to be an amazing for books! :)

Thank you to Sarah Suk for participating in this event! :)


Author Bio: Sarah Suk (pronounced like soup with a K) lives in Vancouver, Canada where she writes stories and admires mountains. When she’s not writing, you can find her hanging out by the water, taking film photos, or eating a bowl of bingsu. You can visit her on Twitter and Instagram @sarahaelisuk.

Sarah is represented by Linda Epstein at Emerald City Literary Agency.

Here Are a Few Links:

Her Website

Her Twitter

Her Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )