Monday, March 25, 2024

March '24 Mini Reviews!

Here are mini reviews for a few March releases!

Maya's Laws of Love by Alina Khawaja

I really enjoyed reading this debut adult romance, and I look forward to what Ms. Khawaja writes next!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was a really unique mystery, with lots of twists and turns! I would definitely recommend to those who think it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was a good historical romance with great characters and an interesting plot!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was another wonderful adult historical romance/mystery from Manda Collins! Her characters are always great, with a fun plot. I would definitely recommend to fans of her previous novels!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


I really liked this historical mystery! The characters and plot were interesting. I would definitely recommend to those who think it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was a good adult contemporary romance, that I would definitely recommend to those who think it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was a great YA debut novel, with great characters and a fun plot! I look forward to what Ms. Tucker writes next!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

1 comment:

  1. I just put a request in for How to Solve Your Own Murder at my library. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I just finished Sona and the Magical Beasts by Rajani LaRocca. It was really good. You probably would like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )