Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review (but more just ramble): United We Spy

There are no spoilers for this book below (just me babbling)

I'm not going to write my review for this book the way I normally do, broken into plot, characters, the cover, and overall. It's impossible for me to write it that way without giving away huge spoilers about the book. This is what I'm going to say. I LOVED this book. It was perfect. A perfect ending to a series I've been reading for a while now. I loved how she ended it. I cried during parts of it, you'll know what parts when you read it. I laughed at parts of it. And I just felt very, very happy when I finished it. Though also sad because these books are now over. I will need to go back to re-read them all now that it's over to find all the little details that I missed the first time. If you have read this series up to this point, you will love this book. If you have never read these books before, what are you waiting for? There all out now and they are a perfect series to binge read. If you think they are just stupid books about teen girls then you need to give them a try even more because you are very wrong. If the first book does not grab you, then try the second book (that's when I got hooked on the series) I love this series and I'm sad that it's over, but I'm very happy with the ending! Now I'm going to stop babbling on about the book! Just read it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )