Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Wendesday's in The Tower

Wendnesdays in The Tower by Jessica Day George


(Minor spoilers for first book below)

A castle that is constantly rearranging itself, and a young royal family sworn to protect it... Celie, Rolf, and their beloved Castle Glower are back in this exciting sequel.

Strange things are afoot in Castle Glower: new rooms, corridors, and even stables keep arriving, even when they aren't needed. Celie's brother Bran, the new Royal Wizard, has his hands full cataloguing an entire storeroom full of exotic and highly dangerous weapons, while Celie has her hands full . . . raising the creature that hatches from a giant egg she finds! Will they be able to find out what's making the Castle behave this way in time?

-Summary and cover via goodreads

Plot: The plot was a lot of fun! It was nice to revisit these characters and the castle again. And that cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

Characters: I still love the characters in this book! Celie is great. Lulath was fun! I loved what direction Pogue is going in. Rufus the griffin was so sweet and adorable!

The cover: The cover is cute and fits with the first book well!

Overall: I loved this book! I had been wanting to read this because Tuesdays at the Castle was one of my favorite books last year. And it was so good! After that cliff-hanger I can't wait for the next book in the series due out in the spring!

I checked this book out from my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )