Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Let The Storm Break

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking The Spine


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Let The Storm Break by Shannon Messenger

(Spoilers for the previous book in series!)

Vane Weston is haunted. By the searing pull of his bond to Audra. By the lies he’s told to cover for her disappearance. By the treacherous winds that slip into his mind, trying to trap him in his worst nightmares. And as his enemies grow stronger, Vane doesn’t know how much longer he can last on his own.

But Audra’s still running. From her past. From the Gales. Even from Vane, who she doesn’t believe she deserves. And the farther she flees, the more danger she finds. She possesses the secret power her enemy craves, and protecting it might be more than she can handle—especially when she discovers Raiden’s newest weapon.

With the Gale Force weakened by recent attacks, and the power of four collapsing, Vane and Audra are forced to make a choice: keep trusting the failing winds, or turn to the people who’ve betrayed them before. But even if they survive the storms sent to destroy them, will they have anything left to hold on to?
-Summary via goodreads

I LOVED the first book in this series and I'm really excited for this next one!

This book will be released March 4th 2014

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Let the Sky Fall, but have heard Shannon Messenger's writing is amazing. I love the cover for Let The Storm Break too. Hopefully I can get to this series soon. Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her writing is amazing! I love it! Thank you for commenting on my post!

      Delete
  2. I adore the cover and the name is perfect.

    Check out My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the cover is neat! Thank you for commenting on my post!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )