Tuesday, March 29, 2022

March Mini Reviews: The Un-Arranged Marriage, The Marquess Makes His Move, How to Be a Wallflower, Always Jane!

Hi, everyone! I have a bunch of mini reviews for you today. I realized I had four reviews that needed to go up this week, so I thought I would put them all together in this post!

The Un-Arranged Marriage by Laura Brown

This was a great romance! Reading about Shaina and Mark disliking each other, to falling in love was nice. I really liked that Shaina had hearing loss, because more disability rep is always welcome in books, in my opinion! Overall, I would definitely recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

The Marquess Makes His Move by Diana Quincy

This was a fantastic historical romance, that I really enjoyed reading! (I also thought the premise was unique!) Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

How to Be a Wallflower by Eloisa James

I've been slowly (very slowly, I have so many more books to read!) reading through Eloisa James' backlist, and I am loving her books so much. So when I saw this book, I knew I absolutely had to request it! And I'm happy I did! This was another great romance, and I can't wait to read the next book in the series! And how pretty is this cover?! I love it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

Always Jane by Jenn Bennett

This was a great YA novel, that's a perfect read for summer!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )