Friday, April 1, 2022

April 2022 Books!


Hi, everyone! While brainstorming new post ideas for the blog, I decided I wanted to start writing monthly book release lists. These aren't all the books that release in that month! There many blogs who feature all the books releasing, and they do a fantastic job at it. I'm just going to feature books that I've already read, or that are on my TBR list! I will be breaking it down by Middle Grade, Young Adult, and Adult books, and I'll make a note if I've already read the book. I hope these are useful to you, and that you enjoy reading them! Now, to begin with April 2022!

(Besides MG, YA, Adult, etc. these aren't in any particular order. If I got a date, cover, or something else wrong, please tell me and I'll try to fix it!)

Middle Grade:









MG I've Already Read:




Young Adult:















Young Adult Books I've Already Read:






Adult:











Adult Books I've Already Read:










Did you add any books to your TBR list? :)

1 comment:

  1. Great to see all you've read and want to read. You read way more books than me in a month. I really want to read Sense and Second-Degree Murder. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )