Thursday, April 28, 2022

Something Old, Something New: Wedding Books In 2022!

Hi, everyone! While going through my TBR list, I noticed there were a lot of books featuring weddings releasing this year, and I thought I would make a post about them! All of the books I mention here in this post have either already released, or will be releasing in the next couple of months.

Also, I did not realize until after I wrote the title of this blog post that it rhymed! :)

My Sister's Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel

*This YA novel is the one book on this list I've already read, and I definitely recommend it!

Wedding Season by Michelle Major

A Wedding on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills

The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa

A Bride’s Guide to Marriage and Murder (Countess of Harleigh Mystery #5) by Dianne Freeman

The Wedding Season by Katy Birchall

Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto

The Un-Arranged Marriage by Laura Brown 

The Paid Bridesmaid by Sariah Wilson

Bad Luck Bridesmaid by Alison Rose Greenberg

*Another book I've read and recommend!

The One You Want by Jennifer Ryan

Something Blue by Heather McGovern

What other wedding books are releasing this year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )