Monday, April 25, 2022

Mini Reviews: A Scot Is Not Enough, All The Duke I Need, Rules for Engaging the Earl!

A Scot Is Not Enough by Gina Conkle

This was a great adult historical romance! It had a unique premise, and I loved the characters in it! Plus, the epilogue was wonderful. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

All the Duke I Need by Caroline Linden

I quite enjoyed this adult historical romance! Philippa and Will were great main characters. And I loved the supporting cast, too! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

Rules for Engaging the Earl by Janna MacGregor 

This was another great book in this series! Reading about Constance and Jonathan finding their way back to each other was wonderful, and I loved the epilogue! Overall, I would definitely recommend this novel!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )