Sunday, May 1, 2022

May 2022 Books!


Hi, everyone! The book list for May releases is here. We have a biiiggggggg month for books, based on the list below! I hope these are useful to you, and that you enjoy reading them! Now, on to May 2022!

There many blogs who feature all the books releasing, and they do a fantastic job at it. I'm just going to feature books that I've already read, or that are on my TBR list! I will be breaking it down by Middle Grade, Young Adult, and Adult books, and I'll make a note if I've already read the book.

(Besides MG, YA, Adult, etc. these aren't in any particular order. If I got a date, cover, or something else wrong, please tell me and I'll try to fix it!)

Middle Grade:








Middle Grade Books I've Read:




Young Adult:












Young Adult Books I've Read:






Adult:


























What May books are you looking forward to reading? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )