Monday, May 30, 2022

More May Mini Reviews: Girl Overboard, Love Me Not, See You Yesterday, A Daring Pursuit, Two Truths and a Lie, A Rip Through Time, The Bride Goes Rogue, Dukes Do It Better!

Hi, everyone! May was a big month for books, and in a effort to catch up, I posting another mini review post. :)



This was a quick YA read, and perfect for summer!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another great YA novel from Holly Smale, and I definitely recommend this series!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really thought the premise of this one was unique, and I liked the characters! Overall, I would definitely recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I thought this was a fantastic historical romance, and I would definitely recommend it! Also, how pretty is this cover?? I love it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a great YA thriller with plenty of twists and turns! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was an intriguing beginning to a new series, with a great main character! Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone who thinks it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.


This was another great historical romance by Joanna Shupe! Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good romance!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



Bethany Bennett has quickly become one of my favorite romance writers, and Dukes Do It Better was another great read from her! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )