Monday, May 16, 2022

May Mini Reviews: The Stand-In, The Wedding Season, All Fired Up, The Emma Project, Buried in a Good Book!

The Stand-In by Lily Chu

This was an excellent romance, with great characters. And I love the cover! Overall, I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who thinks it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

The Wedding Season by Katy Birchall

I really loved this authors' previous book, The Secret Bridesmaid, so the moment I heard about this book I knew I had to read it! And I'm happy I did! This was another delightful novel from Katy Birchall, and I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

All Fired Up by Dylan Newton

This was another wonderful book by Dylan Newton! I loved getting to read about Imani and Zander's story, with appearances from Kate and Drake, who were the leads in the first book. And I can't wait for Ryker's story next! Overall, this is a series I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

The Emma Project by Sonali Dev

This was a great romance novel, that I really enjoyed reading! The characters were fantastic, and I really liked the epilogue. Overall, this is one I would definitely recommend! 

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

Buried in a Good Book by Tamara Berry

This was a good beginning to a new cozy series! I liked the main character, and thought the supporting characters were all well written. Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone who thinks it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )