Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mini Reviews: Isabel Feeney, Star Reporter and Wicked Jealous

Here are mini reviews of two books (One YA and one MG.) that I have enjoyed recently! :)



Isabel Feeney, Star Reporter by Beth Fantaskey
This was a very fun, entertaining MG Mystery book! Isabel was a interesting main character, and I like the supporting characters a lot. I would gladly read more books about Isabel! :)



Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
This was an unexpectedly delightful YA romance/fairy tale retelling! A modern retelling of Snow White (Which is normally one of my least favorite fairy tales, but I liked this version a lot.), that was very funny! Simone was a good main character (And yay for a main character that's not a size two! Not there's anything wrong with being skinny, it's just nice to read a book with a character that actually looks more like me.), and I loved reading her journey! :)

Both of these books I checked out from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )