Monday, May 30, 2016

Top Ten Best Beach Reads I Recommend

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


I already did a post talking about what beach reads I'm looking forward to (Here's the link.), so I thought it would be fun to list a few of my favorites that I've read previously that I think are perfect for summer! I wanted to try and list books that I haven't talked about as much on the blog (With the exceptions of Geek Girl and Broken Hearts.), so I only listed seven books, not ten. (Though, I guess if you count each book in the series I have listed here, then I've actually exceeded ten books!) :)

(Here, and here are some previous beach reads lists I have done, if anyone is interested! There's a lot more on these.)

List in no particular order.



I've listed this before, but the last book just released (Looking forward to reading it!) which makes it perfect for binge reading this summer! This is such a fun series, that is full of twists, and that just screams summer to me! :)


As of writing this post, I'm reading the third book in this series (A total of four books are in it.) and while I wouldn't say this screams summer to me (It takes place in London during the school year.), it's a very enjoyable Christian series that are very quick reads, and that I think would be fun to binge read this summer! :)

This was such a fun YA romance, that I really enjoyed! :)


This was an unexpectedly fun retelling of Snow White! If you like fairytale retellings, I  recommend this book! :)


This is easily one of my favorite series now! Hilarious books that have me laughing to myself while I read them, and the romance is darling in it! I've read the first three (They're the only ones that have been released in the US, so far.), and hope that the next ones release here soon! If you want a series that will have you laughing this summer, you need to try these books! :)


This a fun choose-your-own romance book that is perfect for summer! :)


This is another YA romance that I think is perfect for summer! :)

What beach reads would you recommend? :)

6 comments:

  1. CANNOT wait to read "What you Always Wanted" and "Geek Girl." Both are on my shelf, so I've not legit excuse. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list!
    I really need to read Katie Finn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding Geek Girl to my list of books to read now <3 I love anything that will make me laugh! Thanks for sharing :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to read Geek Girl for so long but STILL haven't gotten round to it! I must soon!!!
    Summer Love sounds like a unique way of storytelling, however I don't think I'd quite like it because I like just following a story the way it's been written.
    I really like the look of The Trouble with Destiny too! :) Great list this week!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked The Trouble of Destiny last year!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. They all look like good. Thanks for sharing. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )