Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Favorite TV Shows, Movies, and Music of 2016!


Here's my annual post about my favorite TV Shows, Movies, and Music! :)

Here we go! :)


These aren't listed in any particular order.

Favorite TV Shows in 2016?

Favorite Drama:

The Librarians
Scorpion
Supergirl
Backstage
The Young and the Restless
The Bold and the Beautiful

Favorite Reality TV:

The Amazing Race
Survivor
Dancing With the Stars
Guy's Grocery Game
More Food Network shows.
Far too many HGTV shows to name here.

Favorite Animated Show:

Star Wars Rebels
Elena of Avalor
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Milo Murphy's Law


Favorite Movies?
I don't think I went to the theater at all in 2016, but I watched a good amount on TV and DVD.

Hotel Transylvania 2 (I really love the first movie, but I actually loved this one even more!)
Zootopia (So good! I love all the characters in it!)
Kung F Panda 3 (Fun!)
The Peanuts Movie (I liked the animation in this one a lot!
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Roadchip (I love the Chipmunks!)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (I obviously liked it!)

Favorite Music (That was released in 2016 or That I Didn't Discover Until 2016)?

Favorite album:

I bought James Bay's album in 2016 and I love it so much! If I had to pick my top five songs from it, they would be Let it Go, Craving, Hold Back the River, If You Ever Want to Be in Love, and Need the Sun to Break. I also really love Micheal Buble's newest album! If I had to pick my top five songs from it, they would be I Believe in You, Nobody But Me, Someday (fea. Megan Trainor), Take You Away, and On An Evening in Roma! And Charlie Puth's album! My top five songs from it are One Call Away, Dangerously, Left Right Left, My Gospel, and Some Type of Love.


Favorite individual songs:

Hunter Hayes: Amen, Yesterdays Song
Nial Horan: This Town
Newsboys: Guilty
Alessia Cara: Scars to Your Beautiful
Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki: Just Hold On
X Ambassadors: Renegades, Unsteady
Megan Trainor: I Love Me, Woman Up, No, Me Too
Olly Murs: Back Around, Unpredictable
Shawn Mendes: Mercy, Treat You Better
David Archuleta: Numb
Kieth Urban: The Fighter (fea. Carrie Underwood), Wasted Time
The Elena of Avalor cast: My Time, The Magic Within You
Gavin DeGraw: She Sets the City on Fire
Hollyn: Love With Your Life
Bailey Bryan: Own It
Florida Georgia Line: H.O.L.Y.
Multiple Artists: Forever Country
Kelsea Ballerini: Peter Pan, Dibs, Xo, Love Me Like You Mean It
American Authors: What We Live For
Hailee Steinfeld: Rock Bottom (fea. DNCE)
Walk the Moon: Ghostbusters
Sabrina Carpenter: On Purpose
One Republic: Kids
Justin Timberlake: Can't Stop the Feeling
Jordan Fisher: All About Us
Jacob Whitesides: Lovesick
Forever in Your Mind: Hurricane, Enough About Me
Andy Grammer: Fresh Eyes
Backstage cast: Dig Deep (Miles version), Spark, Heartbeats
Ben Rector: Brand New
Fitz and The Tantrums: HandClap

And multiple Christmas songs, like Bring on the Holidays by Tobymac, a bunch of Pentatonix songs, and Michael Buble's album, Christmas!


What were your favorite TV Shows, Movies, and Songs from 2016? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )