Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bookish and Non-Bookish Resolutions for 2017!


I thought I might share a few resolutions here on the blog that I want to make for 2017. Will I actually accomplish these things? Hopefully! :)


First up, the bookish and blog resolutions!



I want to read 25 Books, 25 Graphic Novels, and 25 Picture Books.
This is pretty much the resolution I make every year, and it's usually one I'm able to keep!

I want to read more Adult books in 2017.
Middle Grade and YA books are where my heart is, so I'm not going to slow down on them! But I think I'm going to try and read a little bit more of Adult books this year. My Mom has been recommending some that she thinks I might like, and I want to try them.

I want to branch out with my blog a little bit more this year.
Maybe host a Twitter chat? (Either for a reading challenge or for an author?) Or a reading challenge? I don't know if this is something I'm going to do or not, but it's something I'm thinking about.


Now, the non-bookish!


I want to finally organize some of the things I've been meaning to.
The craft area? I used to have it really organized, but the last few months it's gotten pretty disorganized. My desk, too. I want to fix these areas this year, and keep them that way!

I want to try to learn a new language.
I think it would be fun to!


What are your resolutions for 2017? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )