Monday, June 7, 2021

2022 Books!

Hi, everyone! It's that time of year again, where I post what books I'm looking forward to next year! 2022 is looking to be another fantastic year for reading, based on all the books I went through while putting together this post. I hope you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list, and please let me know what books you're looking forward to in 2022!

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

Listed by category in Middle Grade, YA, Adult, and Graphic Novels, then in alphabetical order of the authors last name.

Middle Grade:

Just Right Jillian by Nicole D. Collier

The Mythics by Lauren Magaziner, illustrated by Mirelle Ortega 

The Ministry of Unladylike Activity (The Ministry of Unladylike Activity #1) by Robin Stevens

Lia Park and the Missing Jewel by Jenna Yoon 

YA:

A Show for Two by Tashie Bhuiyan

One True Loves (Happily Ever Afters #2) by Elise Bryant 

When You Wish Upon a Lantern by Gloria Chao 

Three Kisses, One Midnight by Roshani Chokshi, Sandhya Menon, and Evelyn Skye 

My Fine Fellow by Jennieke Cohen 

The Edge of Summer by Erica George 

Love from Scratch by Kaitlyn Hill

Everyone Hates Kelsie Miller by Meredith Ireland

One for All by Lillie Lainoff 

Seoulmates by Susan Lee

This Might Get Awkward by Kara McDowell

Untitled (St. Rosetta's Academy #3) by Sandhya Menon

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh

Yule Be Sorry by Suzanne Park 

My Sister's Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel

See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

Well, That Was Unexpected by Jesse Q. Sutanto

The Love Match by Priyanka Taslim

Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor

Game On by Various Authors

Eternally Yours by Various Authors

Adult:

Earl on the Run (The Duke's Estates #2) by Jane Ashford 

By Any Other Name by Lauren Kate 

The Good Girl's Guide to Rakes (Last Chance Scoundrels #1) by Eva Leigh 

Last Bachelor Standing (A Royal Match #1) by Julia London

The Runaway Duchess by Joanna Lowell

The Siren of Sussex (Belles of London #1) by Mimi Matthews 

Something Blue by Heather McGovern 

Sadie On A Plate by Amanda Panitch

How to Deceive a Duke (Rebels with a Cause #2) by Samara Parish

Untitled (Palace Insiders #2) by Lucy Parker 

Sing Up the River (A River Enchanted #1) by Rebecca Ross

As Seen On TV by Meredith Schorr

Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa 

How to Love Your Neighbor by Sophie Sullivan

Lucky Leap Day by Ann Marie Walker

Graphic Novels:

Batter Royale by Leisl Adams

Twelfth Grade Night (Arden High #1) by Molly Horton Booth and Stephanie Kate Strohm, illustrated by Jamie Green

Isla to Island by Alexis Castellanos

Ride On by Faith Erin Hicks

Saving Chupie by Amparo Ortiz, illustrated by Ronnie Garcia 

Grace Needs Space! by Alison Wilgus and Rii Abrego

What 2022 books are you looking forward to reading? :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for including Just Right Jillian! Hope you'll read and enjoy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including As Seen On TV on your list with these other beauties. You have no idea how excited that makes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post - my TBR list just grew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )