Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2021

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog.

Hi, everyone! Today I'm sharing a list of the ten books releasing the second half of this year, that I'm anticipating the most!

Listed in no particular order.

Killer Research (Library Lover's Mystery #12) by Jenn McKinlay

The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox

What Lives in the Woods by Lindsay Currie

Not Here to Be Liked by Michelle Quach 

The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood 

Thanks for Nothing (A Little Bruce Book) by Ryan T. Higgins

Dear Santa: A Novel by Debbie Macomber 

Captain Bun Super Bonbon (Bunbun Bonbon #3) by Jess Keating 

12 Days of Princess by Holly P Rice, illustrated by John John Bajet

Once Upon a Tide: A Mermaid's Tale by Stephanie Kate Strohm

What books are you looking forward to reading? :)

4 comments:

  1. Great list. I'm looking forward to Your Life Has Been Delayed and Bad Witch Burning, two debut author books. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Nothing sure looks like a fun read!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grumpy bear character on the cover of Thanks for Nothing is so cute! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Holiday Swap on my TBR as well.

    I hope you enjoy your books when you get the chance to read them.

    Here is my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )