Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Top Ten Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog.

Hi, everyone! This is the first time I've participated in a TTT in awhile, but I want to get back into writing these more. So, I thought this week would be perfect to begin! For the sake of keeping this post to ten, I'm only including new books that release in June, July, and August. I'll be reading more than just these (backlist, ARCs, etc.), but these are ten new releases that I'm really looking forward to reading!

Listed on no particular order.

The Rocky Road to Ruin (Ice Cream Shop Mysteries #1) by Meri Allen

Witches of Brooklyn: What the Hex?! by Sophie Escabasse

It Takes Two to Mango (Trouble in Paradise! #1) by Carrie Doyle 

Up All Night: 13 Stories between Sunset and Sunrise edited by Laura Silverman 

XOXO by Axie Oh

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Death of Nancy Drew by multiple authors

Plot Twist by Bethany Turner 

The Okay Witch and the Hungry Shadow by Emma Steinkellner

The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle


Are you looking forward to reading any of these books? What books are on your summer TBR list? :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to read Your Life Has Been Delayed too. The Nancy Drew one sounds interesting too. Natalie @ Literary Rambles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rocky Road to Ruin is making me crave ice cream. I hope you get to have a treat while reading it if you’d like. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the colorful covers! The Royals Next Door is one I'm interested in.

    Here's mine : http://www.infinitecurio.com/blog/2021/06/15/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have It Takes Two To Mango on my TBR! It looks so fun. I just finished Plot Twist too. Here's my TTT if you're interested: https://www.howdidthatbookend.com/summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rocky Road to Ruin is on quite a few lists this week. Now I'm intrigued! Here's a link to my Summer Reading List.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great choices! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )