Monday, March 22, 2021

Upcoming 2021 Cozy Mystery Series Beginnings!

 

Hi, everyone! Today I thought I would share some Cozy Mystery series beginnings that are releasing this year. I'm looking forward to reading all of these books, I think they sound so good!

Listed in order of authors last name.

Much ADO about Nauticaling (Whit and Whiskers Mystery #1) by Gabby Allan (Releases July 27th!)

This is the one book on the list I've already read! My review will go up in July, but let me just say that I really enjoyed reading it, and would definitely suggest you add it to your TBR list!

The Rocky Road to Ruin (Ice Cream Shop Mysteries #1) by Meri Allen (Releases July 27th!)

All you have to say is ice cream, and a book will go on my list. (Ice cream is the best dessert, you can't prove me wrong about that!)

Death in Castle Dark by Veronica Bond (Releases August 3rd!)

I've always thought mystery dinners were so neat (I've never been to one, but I hope to eventually!), but a whole weekend? I obviously have to read!

Deadly Summer Nights (A Catskill Summer Resort Mystery #1) by Vicki Delany (Releases September 7th!)

A cozy series set in the 1950s? I have to add it to my TBR!

It Takes Two to Mango (Trouble in Paradise! #1) by Carrie Doyle  (Release June 29th!)

A tropical mystery?! Has to be added to my TBR. (And isn't this cover so fun?!)

Death in Bloom: A Flower House Mystery by Jess Dylan (Releases May 25th!)

The summary for this one sounds really interesting, and a flower shop has great potential for mysteries!

Ruby Red Herring (An Avery Ayers Antique Mystery #1) by Tracy Gardner (Releases June 8th!)

This sounds really unique, and I love that a museum is involved!

Death of a Red-Hot Rancher by Mimi Granger (Releases September 7th!)

A romance bookstore? That's all I needed to know to add this cozy to my TBR list!

Arsenic and Adobo (Tita Rosie's Kitchen Mystery #1) by Mia P. Manansala  (Releases May 4th!)

This sounds like it will be a really fun mystery! And I love food based books!

Murder by Page One (Peach Coast Mystery #1) by Olivia Matthews (Releases March 23rd!)

This sounds like it will be a really good beginning to a new cozy series about a librarian!

What Cozy Mysteries are on your TBR list? :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't read many cozy mysteries, but these look good. The ice cream one looks really good from the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )