Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Books With Spring Colors, Flowers, Etc. (Easter Edition!)

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Books With Spring Colors, Flowers, Etc., in honor of Easter! All these books sound great, and I can't wait to read them!

Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau

Pride and Premeditation by Tirzah Price 

The Flipside of Perfect by Liz Reinhardt

The Nature of a Lady (The Secrets of the Isles #1) by Roseanna M. White 

What's Not to Love by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka

What books with spring colors and flowers are on your TBR list? Happy Easter! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )