Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Adult Books!

 

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Adult books. I'm really looking forward to reading all five of these books!

Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle

Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin

Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto

Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne

To Love and to Loathe (The Regency Vows #2) by Martha Waters 

What Adult books are on your TBR list? :)

1 comment:

  1. All of these!
    There are a lot of great looking romances coming out this spring! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )