Monday, March 15, 2021

Upcoming Books With Illustrated Covers I Love!

Hi, everyone! I've read so many discussions recently about Adult books with illustrated covers. There are people who love them, hate them, or are just completely indifferent to them. Personally? I love them! They're eye-catching, cute, and just make me happy when I see one. 

So I thought I would share a list of ten upcoming Adult books with illustrated covers, that I love the look of! (That I'm also really looking forward to reading!) Here we go!

Listed in no particular order.

Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto

Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle

The Rocky Road to Ruin (Ice Cream Shop Mysteries #1) by Meri Allen

Plot Twist by Bethany Turner 

The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox

To Love and to Loathe (The Regency Vows #2) by Martha Waters

Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin 

Battle Royal (Palace Insiders #1) by Lucy Parker 

The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle

Arsenic and Adobo (Tita Rosie's Kitchen Mystery #1) by Mia P. Manansala

What about you? Do you like illustrated covers on books? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )