Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Middle Grade Books!

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic for today is Middle Grade books. All five books I'm about to mention sound so good!

The Gilded Girl by Alyssa Colman

War and Millie McGonigle by Karen Cushman

Nightingale by Deva Fagan 

Squad Goals by Erika J. Kendrick


What Middle Grade books are on your TBR list? :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your choices. I'm anxious to read Unicorn Island by Donna Gallanti, Clues to the Universe by Christini Li, and Barefoot Dreams of Petra Luna by Alda Dobbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Across the Pond preordered!!! Next week! I also need to read The Gilded Girl. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )