Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Books With a Green Cover (St. Patrick's Day Edition!)!

Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! The topic today is Books With a Green Cover, in honor of St. Patrick's Day! All five of these books I'm really looking forward to reading!



The Accidental Apprentice (Wilderlore #1) by Amanda Foody 

Anne of Manhattan by Brina Starler

The Layover by Lacie Waldon

If You, Then Me by Yvonne Woon

Are there books with green covers on your TBR list? Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Goodreads links! So appreciated. I do have a book on my list with a green cover--A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )