Monday, January 30, 2023

January Mini Reviews!



I really liked this contemporary romance! I thought Georgie and Levi were good main characters. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was another great YA novel from Emma Lord! I would definitely recommend checking it out!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a good MG novel, that I enjoyed reading! I would recommend checking it out!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I thought this was a great beginning to a new cozy mystery series! And the food mentioned sounded really good. Overall, I would definitely recommend trying this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a good YA mystery/thriller novel, that I enjoyed reading!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really enjoyed reading this contemporary romance! The characters were great, and I liked the plot. Overall, I would definitely recommend trying this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a good Middle Grade novel, that I really liked! Rose and Cora were great main characters. This was the beginning of a fun new series, and I would definitely recommend reading it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a really well written YA novel! The main character, Zahra, had a great voice, it was really easy to read from her POV. (This is hard for me to explain, but I love when books have a MC whose voice just really flows, and it's nice to be in their head.) Overall, I would definitely recommend this book!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was an absolutely great YA fantasy novel, that I thought was really well written! Overall, I would definitely recommend trying it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )