Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Look At 2022: Adult Books!

Hi, everyone! Today is another post on the 2022 series! I was thinking about how many amazing sounding books are releasing next year, and wanted to share the books I'm looking forward to with all of you! So I thought, why not make a series of posts about them?! Posts about Picture Books (Here.), Middle Grade (Here.), YA (Here.), Adult, and Graphic Novels are all going up this week. I usually include them all in one post, but I thought it would be fun to break it down into multiple days this time. (And of course I'll be posting my 2022 books post on January 1st, with everything together!) 

I hope you'll find some books to add to your TBR list from these! And please tell me what books you're looking forward to reading! I'm always looking for more books to add to my TBR list. :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

At 61 books, this is the longest Adult books I've ever written! I think it's really interesting how my reading has expanded into Adult books more, (Though I'm still reading plenty of PBs, MGs, and YAs! That's not going to change at all!) and how I've found so many new books and authors to love! All of the books here sound amazing!

Earl on the Run (The Duke's Estates #2) by Jane Ashford 

Hook, Line, and Sinker (Bellinger Sisters #2) by Tessa Bailey

All Rogues Lead to London (Misfits of Mayfair #3) by Bethany Bennett

The Captive Duke (Captive Hearts #1) by Grace Burrowes

Never a Duke (Rogues to Riches #7) by Grace Burrowes

Love at First Spite by Anna E. Collins 

The Rogue Goes On by Manda Collins

A Scot Is Not Enough (Scottish Treasures #2) by Gina Conkle

The Lady of Galway Manor by Jennifer Deibel 

Much Ado About Dukes (Never a Wallflower #2) by Eva Devon 

The Suite Spot by Trish Doller 

Fatal Flowers by Jess Dylan

Sadie On A Plate by Amanda Elliot

A Perfect Equation (The Secret Scientists of London #2) by Elizabeth Everett

Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson 

A Heart Adrift by Laura Frantz

Bad Luck Bridesmaid by Alison Rose Greenberg

By the Book (Meant to Be #2) by Jasmine Guillory 

Book Lovers by Emily Henry

Kamila Knows Best by Farah Heron

Untitled (Skybriar #1) by Talia Hibbert 

The League of Gentlewomen Witches (Dangerous Damsels #2) by India Holton

One Scandalous Season by Elizabeth Hoyt, Kelly Bowen, and Anna Campbell 

If You Ask Me by Libby Hubscher

How to Be a Wallflower by Eloisa James

Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez 

The Rake Gets Ravished (The Duke Hunt #2) by Sophie Jordan 

By Any Other Name by Lauren Kate 

Set on You by Amy Lea

The Good Girl's Guide to Rakes (Last Chance Scoundrels #1) by Eva Leigh 

All the Duke I Need (Desperately Seeking Duke #3) by Caroline Linden 

Last Duke Standing (A Royal Match #1) by Julia London

The Runaway Duchess by Joanna Lowell

A Lord Notorious by Joanna Lowell

Rules for Engaging the Earl (The Widow Rules #2) by Janna MacGregor 

The Siren of Sussex (Belles of London #1) by Mimi Matthews

His Lessons on Love (A Logical Man's Guide to Dangerous Women #3) by Cathy Maxwell 

(I've already read and loved His Lessons on Love, but I didn't want to leave it off the list!)

Savvy Sheldon Feels Good as Hell by Taj McCoy

Something Blue: Includes a Bonus Novella by Heather McGovern 

Never Marry a Scandalous Duke by Renee Ann Miller

Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter

Under Lock & Skeleton Key (A Secret Staircase Mystery #1) by Gigi Pandian

How to Deceive a Duke (Rebels with a Cause #2) by Samara Parish

Untitled (Palace Insiders #2) by Lucy Parker 

Say You'll Be My Lady (The Unconventional Ladies of Mayfair #2) by Kate Pembrooke 

The Most Eligible Bride in London (The Lords of London #3) by Ella Quinn 

A River Enchanted (Elements of Cadence #1) by Rebecca Ross

The Mad Girls of New York by Maya Rodale

As Seen On TV by Meredith Schorr 

The Family You Make (The Sunrise Cove #1) by Jill Shalvis 

The Bride Goes Rogue (The Fifth Avenue Rebels #3) by Joanna Shupe

In the Arms of a Highlander by Michele Sinclair

Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa

How to Love Your Neighbor by Sophie Sullivan

(I've already read How to Love Your Neighbor, but I couldn't leave it off this list! It's so good!)

In A New York Minute by Kate Spencer 

Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto

Lucky Leap Day by Ann Marie Walker

When the Crow's Away (Evenfall Witches B&B #2) by Auralee Wallace 

To Marry and to Meddle (The Regency Vows #3) by Martha Waters 

To Treasure an Heiress (The Secrets of the Isles #2) by Roseanna M. White 

The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka 

What 2022 Adult books are on your TBR list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )