Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Top Ten Books With Numbers In the Title!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog

Hi, everyone! I thought I would have a difficult time trying to find books for this weeks TTT, but it was actually really easy?! I never really thought about how many books have numbers in the title before now. All of these books are on my TBR list, and they all sound fantastic! :)

Listed in no particular order.

Niki Nakayama: A Chef's Tale in 13 Bites by Jamie Michalak and Debbi Michiko Florence, illustrated by Yuko Jones 

A Show for Two by Tashie Bhuiyan 

Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis 

First Love, Take Two by Sajni Patel

Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words by Annika Sharma 

How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days by K.M. Jackson

Two Truths and a Lie by April Henry

One True Loves by Elise Bryant 

Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto

One for All by Lillie Lainoff

What books are on your TTT list this week? :)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books before but the titles made me laugh. My TTT post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read..on second thought not even heard of any of these :D Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-number-10-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have One for All on my list today as well.

    When you get the opportunity, I hope you'll stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/books-counting-down-from-ten/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found this one easy, even though I didn't think it would be :) Here is my link if you'd like to stop by:https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/09/top-ten-tuesday-numbers-in-title.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to read One for All. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )