Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Top Ten Books on My Fall 2021 TBR List!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog

Hi, everyone! The TTT topic this week is Fall TBR. I will be reading backlist books this autumn, plus ARCs, but to keep this list to just ten (it was hard enough to keep to just 10 new releases!), I'm only including books that release in September, October, or November here!

Top Ten Books on My Fall 2021 TBR List

Thanks for Nothing (A Little Bruce Book) by Ryan T. Higgins

Big as a Giant Snail (The World of Weird Animals) by Jess Keating, illustrated by David DeGrand 

The Holiday Switch by Tif Marcelo

Killer Research (Library Lover's Mystery #12) by Jenn McKinlay

How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days by K.M. Jackson

Dear Santa by Debbie Macomber 

An Heiress's Guide to Deception and Desire (A Lady's Guide #2) by Manda Collins 

The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer

Petals and Poison (A Flower House Mystery #2) by Jess Dylan

A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli

What books are on your fall TBR list? :)

5 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your list. I enjoy Debbie Macomber books too. The Shattered Castle by Jennifer Nielsen is on the top of my list. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books on your list. I enjoy Debbie Macomber. The Holiday Switch, Killer Research, and Petals and Poison all look like amazing reads. Hope you enjoy all these.

    http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2021/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading romance in between my epic fantasy reads lately and I'm loving that. Thanks for the recommendations. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/five-fantasy-sci-fi-books-on-my-autumn-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great list! I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    I'm currently reading Death in Bloom by Jess Dylan, I didn't realize the second book was coming out so soon.

    When you get the opportunity, I hope you can stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2021-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Matzah Ball is on my list too. It looks so cute!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )