Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Look At 2022: YA Books!

Hi, everyone! Today is another post on the 2022 series! I was thinking about how many amazing sounding books are releasing next year, and wanted to share the books I'm looking forward to with all of you! So I thought, why not make a series of posts about them?! Posts about Picture Books (Here.), Middle Grade (Here.), YA, Adult, and Graphic Novels are all going up this week. I usually include them all in one post, but I thought it would be fun to break it down into multiple days this time. (And of course I'll be posting my 2022 books post on January 1st, with everything together!) 

I hope you'll find some books to add to your TBR list from these! And please tell me what books you're looking forward to reading! I'm always looking for more books to add to my TBR list. :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

There are so many amazing sounding YA books releasing next year! I can't wait to read them all!

Queen of the Tiles by Hanna Alkaf

Always Jane by Jenn Bennett

Monsters Born and Made by Tanvi Berwah 

A Show for Two by Tashie Bhuiyan

Girl Overboard by Sandra Block 

One True Loves by Elise Bryant 

Eternally Yours edited by Patrice Caldwell 

Salt and Sugar by Rebecca Carvalho

When You Wish Upon a Lantern by Gloria Chao

Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli 

Three Kisses, One Midnight by Roshani Chokshi, Sandhya Menon, and Evelyn Skye

My Fine Fellow by Jennieke Cohen

Chloe and the Kaishao Boys by Mae Coyiuto

Debating Darcy by Sayantani DasGupta

Love & Other Great Expectations by Becky Dean

Murder, She Texted by Alexa Donne

The Kindred by Alechia Dow

The Edge of Summer by Erica George 

Two Truths and a Lie by April Henry

Highly Suspicious, Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibbert

Love from Scratch by Kaitlyn Hill

Queen Bee by Amalie Howard

Finding Her Edge by Jennifer Iacopelli

Everyone Hates Kelsie Miller by Meredith Ireland

One for All by Lillie Lainoff

Seoulmates by Susan Lee

Queen Among the Dead by Lesley Livingston

This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi

All the Right Reasons by Bethany Mangle 

My Second Impression of You by Michelle I. Mason

Summer's Edge by Dana Mele

Serendipity edited by Marissa Meyer 

This Might Get Awkward by Kara McDowell

All Signs Point to Yes edited by Candice Montgomery

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh 

A Forgery of Roses by Jessica S. Olson

Yule Be Sorry by Suzanne Park 

Lia and Beckett's Abracadabra by Amy Noelle Parks 

The Do-Over by Lynn Painter

My Sister's Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel

Being Mary Bennet by J.C. Peterson 

Accomplished: A Georgie Darcy Novel by Amanda Quain

Almost There: A Twisted Tale by Farrah Rochon

You, Me, and Our Heartstrings by Melissa See 

Game On edited by Laura Silverman 

Those Summer Nights by Laura Silverman 

Love Me Not (The Valentines #3) by Holly Smale 

See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

Well, That Was Unexpected by Jesse Q. Sutanto 

The Love Match by Priyanka Taslim 

Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor

This Vicious Grace (The Last Finestra #1) by Emily Thiede 

Silver in the Mist by Emily Victoria 

Untitled by Kasie West 

With and Without You by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka

The Storyteller by Kathryn Williams

Someday We'll Find It by Jennifer Wilson

Love, Decoded by Jennifer Yen

What 2022 YA books are on your TBR list? :)

2 comments:

  1. My TBR just groaned under the weight of new books. Thank you for this awesome post with Goodreads links to support authors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )