Monday, September 6, 2021

A Look At 2022: Middle Grade Books!

Hi, everyone! Today is another post on the 2022 series! I was thinking about how many amazing sounding books are releasing next year, and wanted to share the books I'm looking forward to with all of you! So I thought, why not make a series of posts about them?! Posts about Picture Books (Here.), Middle Grade, YA, Adult, and Graphic Novels are all going up this week. I usually include them all in one post, but I thought it would be fun to break it down into multiple days this time. (And of course I'll be posting my 2022 books post on January 1st, with everything together!) 

I hope you'll find some books to add to your TBR list from these! And please tell me what books you're looking forward to reading! I'm always looking for more books to add to my TBR list. :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

This list is not as long as I wanted it to be (I think MG books don't get added to Goodreads as early as YA and Adult books do, I don't really understand why?), but all of the books on the list sound absolutely awesome!

Untitled (Mischief Makers #2) by Jen Calonita

A Case of Misfortune (The Violet Veil Mysteries, Book 2) by Sophie Cleverly

Just Right Jillian by Nicole D. Collier 

JR Silver Writes Her World by Melissa Dassori

The Mirrorwood by Deva Fagan

Sweet and Sour by Debbi Michiko Florence

The Prince of Nowhere by Rochelle Hassan 

Hide and Geek by T.P. Jagger

Ravenfall by Kalyn Josephson

Hana Hsu and the Ghost Crab Nation by Sylvia Liu 

Hummingbird by Natalie Lloyd

Case Closed #4 by Lauren Magaziner

The Mythics by Lauren Magaziner, illustrated by Mirelle Ortega

The Firefly Summer by Morgan Matson

The Monarchs of Winghaven by Naila Moreira

A Bit of Earth by Karuna Riazi

The Witch, the Sword, and the Cursed Knights by Alexandria Rogers

The Ministry of Unladylike Activity by Robin Stevens

The Do-Over by Jennifer Torres

Lia Park and the Missing Jewel by Jenna Yoon 

What 2022 Middle Grade books are on your TBR list? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )